Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I did it!!

Well, I went, I conquered, I rock! Anyway, my tongue is sore simply because it is beginning to swell but I was really shocked once I had it done. I had worked myself up into such a tizzy before hand that I was going nuts for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I am proud of myself though because the piercer asked if I needed some time to chill. I told him no because I wanted to get it over with. There was another couple there and the girl walked up to the guys and asked if tongue piercings hurt. I told her that was why I was there and they asked if she wanted to watch. Once we got started, she was no where to be found lol. However, once it was all said and done, she was back out in the lobby and I reassured her that it was not anything like I expected. Then I showed it to her. I didn't flinch when he did it and he was great, talking me through the whole thing. I even watched him pierce me! Ok, I am going to get some rest for now. I will post more as things go on. I am already having some difficulty talking from the swelling and by tomorrow I am expecting my tongue to be nearly double in size. FUN! More to come later.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Not a Fan said...

I can't believe you did that!

11/26/2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger SassCDaphne said...

Oh yeah, and I LOVE it!

12/31/2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger Not a Fan said...

You so naughty!

1/03/2008 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home