Monday, November 19, 2007

Got Me A New Tatoo

For some time I had been thinking about getting another tatoo. I have a dark butterfly on my lower back, a Chinese symbol on my left shoulder blade, and a rose with big tribal tat on my neck. I needed something on my right shoulder blade to even it out. I finally decided to get another Chinese symbol so it would all balance out and go together. Well, Saturday morning I woke up with the hair up my a** to go and get it done. I went up to my usual tattoo shop and picked out a symbol that had meaning to me. I then talked to the tattoo artist and explained how I wanted it to look and what colors I wanted (I hate it when people have solid black symbols on them; just not original enough for my taste). He was intriqued by what I was asking for so he sat down for a good 45 minutes to draw it on paper first. Once we agreed on the design, off we went to get me inked. He and I both were so impressed by the way it looked that we both were taking pictures of it! I absolutely love it. I am going to go back in the next few weeks to get another on my left arm because he offered me a great deal for my next tat. I already have the tat picked out and the artist has it set aside. Oh, the meaning of this symbol is "fire". I was born in the year of the Dragon and my element is fire. I already have a tat of a dragon on my left ankle. 1976 was one of the few years where the two such strong figures were combined (according to Chinese, both mixed are considered very dangerous lol). I can't wait! 5 tattoos down, 2 more to go :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home