Monday, February 12, 2007

******Status on my sister, Chris******

My sister, Chris, had knee surgery today. She has had problems with her knee for some time and she has endured a lot of pain as well. The doctors had said that she needed a full knee replacement. Chris was nervous but had prepared herself for a knee replacement. She had the surgery this afternoon and as it turns out, she didn't need a full knee replacement after all which is great! She did have bone spurs on her knee which they filed down and she also had a torn meniscus which they repared. I have not spoken to her yet but she called our mother and said she wasn't in any pain (Mom said she was pretty doped up though). I decided not to call her today so that she could rest but I will call her tomorrow to check on her. Don't forget to send her some love and get well soon comments!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SassCDaphne said...

Awww, thanks sweetie! I'll tell her you said so.

2/12/2007 10:43 PM  
Blogger Not a Fan said...

Thanks guys. I'm definitely on the mend. It sucks being bed ridden, but I am enjoying getting caught up on my reading. And the swelling is beginning to go down now, so my knee is starting to look like a knee again!

Woohoo!

2/15/2007 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home