Monday, February 12, 2007

Me me me MEEEEE!

1. Hi, my name is...
Daphne

2. Never in my life have I...
been a man

3. The one person who can drive me nuts is...
I can only pick one?

4. High school...
was the best years of my life!

5. When I'm nervous....
i chew on my fingers around my nails

6. The last time I cried was...
last week but it was out of happiness


7. If I were to get married right now my wedding party would be..
a funeral!!!! YIKES! NO MARRIAGE!


8. My hair is..
a pain in the ass


9. When I was 5....
I was no longer 4 years old


10. Last Christmas....
was hard without my kids


11. I should be...
doing something else besides damn surverys


12. When I look down I see..
my feet


13. The craziest recent event was...
HA! The entertaining piece of mail I got! That tops C-R-A-Z-Y


14. If I were a character on 'Friends' I'd be...
A combo of Rachel and Phoebe


15. By this time next year.....
Everyone will be another year older


16. My current gripe is...
kids these days are not taught how to take responsibility, especially when they walk all over someone


18. There's this girl I know, who...
is about to get what Karma's got for her


19. You know I like you, when....I don't tell you:
huh??????


20. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be...
Cyndi for sure


21. Take my advice..
the best way to ruin a perfectly good relationship is to get married


22. My most wanted item is...
happiness and a great family (which I already have a great family)


23. If you visited the place i was born you would....
love the little town (big town now)


24. I plan to visit...
Australia sometime, somehow before I die


25. If you spend the night at my house...
You better not have a problem with all kinds of animals lol


26. I'd stop my wedding if.....
I had one!


27. The world could do without...
stupid inconsiderate fucktards


28. I'd rather lick the belly of a ######### than...
have anything to do with a certain person from my not-so-distant past


29. Most recent thing I've bought myself...
a CD player for my car


30. Most recent thing someone else bought me...
I don't rely on others to buy me things


31. My favorite blonde is...
Skye


32. My favorite brunette is...
Christian


33. My favorite redhead is...
Lois (only redhead I know)


34. My middle name is...
in between my first and last name


35. This morning I...
woke up, got dressed, and headed off to work


36. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are...
Koalas


37. Once, at a bar..
I got so wasted I threw up right outside the front doors


38. Last night I was...
talking to one of my favorite people :) It's a nightly ritual with us and I love it :)


39. There's this guy I know who...
respects me and makes me feel great


40. I don't know...
why I am doing this survey


41. A better name for me would be...
Bitch


42. Tomorrow I am...
doing the same thing I did today... going to work


43. My birthday is...
December 19


44. What I really want for Valentine's Day is...
I don't really care for S.A.D. (Singles Awareness Day)
But, if I WERE to get something, I would love it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home