Sunday, February 11, 2007

31 Unknown Facts

Body: 31 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:

Be 100% truthful!

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Um, 3 days ago (I'm single so there's no need to do it daily lol)


2. What were you doing this morning at 8am?
sleeping

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
brushing my daughter's wet hair

4. Are you any good at math?
very

6. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Not sure

7. Are you mad at anyone right now?
I wouldn't say MAD.... I would say entertained by someone I can't stand!

8. Do you know the words to the song on your MySpace profile?
Most of them

9. Last thing received in mail?
a little something from the one entertaining me

10. How many different drinks have you had today?
alcoholic or non? All I've drank is dr pepper


12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machine?
most of the time

13. Any plans for tonight?
yeah.... going out to dinner with the kids then crashing

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
not since I was in high school

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
oh my.... by far the absess tooth I had. That was horrible!

16. What's outside your front door?
The great outdoors

17. Do you have plans on friday night?
YEP! BIG BIG BIG plans, too! Can't wait woooo hoooo!

18. Do you like the ocean?
Yep

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn?
yep; love the cheddar

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
sure have, many times. I go with my kids on their field trips frequently.

22. Is there something you are excited about?
Oh yes! (see number 17)

23. Who around you has the most problems?
That's a toss-up

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
nope

25. Describe your love life?
um, uh, next question!

26. Where do you keep your change?
in my wallet

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
can't recall but I will be speaking in a couple weeks in front of a group of kids.

28. Do you like anyone right now?
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaybe

29. What was the weather like on your birthday?
Cloudy

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
I prefer closed but the snake cages are in my room and it gets too hot if I shut the door. I can't stand to be hot.

31. Do you find yourself strange?
When I find myself I will let you know ;)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home