Thursday, July 06, 2006

M.M.R. (My Movie Review)



Ok, for my first review, let me explain how I will rate movies. 4= a must see, 3= not fantastic; wait for the DVD for sure, 2= only see it if someone drags you to and then 1= WTF were those people thinking when they waisted 2 hours of everyone's lives! Now with that rating system out of the way, on to my first review.
Ultraviolet is a movie that takes place in the not so distant future that involves an outbreak of a virus that the government was using to make soldiers stronger at first. The virus gets out and people all over get really sick from the virus. The government then rallies up the sick and puts them in "camps" similar to concentration camps and they are never heard from again. A few of the sick go into hiding, build a strong alliance, and come out fighting the government to take back their right to live once and for all. Any more description and I would give away too much of the movie.

This movie is packed with action, suspence, surprise, and drama. If you forget the popcorn or need a potty break, better pause the movie because there isn't more than 5 minutes without some action going on. It's a movie that has the power to pull at your heart strings yet it's also full of awesome stunts and great special effects. My rating? a 4! (I even bought the darn DVD!)

All comments are welcome :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home