Thursday, December 01, 2005

Recent Events

As some of you know, I went home last night to an extra empty room in the house. While I was at work yesterday, my spineless roommate moved out without any notice. This is the same person that I once considered to be my best friend. She and I had gone through so much together but I can see now that I deserve better. She has a lot of growing up to do. Maybe Granny can help her spoiled a$$ with that. Now that is off my shoulders, I will be running ads hoping to have someone move in very soon. Keep your fingers crossed for me and say a little prayer for me and the kids! Too bad her name is on my lease.... sure would stink if I sued her to pay her portion of the rent for the remainder of the lease if I were her...... Ok, I'm off to the flattering web site to cheer me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home