Monday, November 21, 2005

Time For My Soapbox

Ok, it's possible that this post could "shock" others but I have GOT to get this off my chest because this has me pissed off. I like to think that I am a pretty understanding person but I have NO sympathy here. There is a family member of mine that I won't reveal his real name to protect the guilty that has me very ticked off. Let's call him "MF" (if the initials fit since I can't curse on here). Ok, so as the years go by, my grandparents and my aunts are not getting any younger. I truly feel that the holidays are times when any resentments or bitterness you have towards the family or a specific family member should either be resolved or temporarily put on the back burner for the sake of the rest of the family. Apparently, MF cannot do that. He has no regard for the rest of the family and he is also punishing his own children because there is no telling how much time we have left to be blessed with our grandparents in our lives. I realize there is nothing I can do to change how he feels, but I strongly believe in Karma and I am glad I am not in his shoes when it comes back around to him 3-fold. GRRRR! I hope he gets what he deserves. Ok, I am done with my rant for the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger SassCDaphne said...

I totally agree with you. It breaks my heart though because once upon a time, MF was a good person with a big heart. To think that he was there for me when Christian was born and now he's turned into this. Dr. Jeckle, Mr. Hyde! I just noticed that MF is really his initials! lol I was using "MF" for mother fu@*%r... too funny!

11/21/2005 3:41 PM  
Blogger SassCDaphne said...

Chris- I am starting to accept that is how he is now and as sad as it is, it is HIS loss that he has no family anymore. At least I know that it is his doing and no one elses. Cyndi- This family would take up 3 whole shows at least of Dr. Phil's time, that's for sure! In my family, the holidays = drama.

11/22/2005 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home