Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Not JUST a blog....

I thought I would change things up a bit around here to hopefully make this seem, well, less blah lol. Anyway, I thought it would be a great idea for me to open my blog up to questions from my readers (new and old). I have an e-mail address that I am going to throw out there for any and all to use (please don't spam me!). Need advice on something? Looking for a neutral opinion on an issue? E-mail me! Keep in mind that I will be posting these questions and answers on my blog so please indicate if you prefer your question to remain anonymous. I will NEVER use full names; I will only reference your first name (or a nickname) and I will never disclose any personal information such as your e-mail address. All questions are welcome. If you do not want your questions posted, please indicate so in your e-mail. Let's see how this goes!

e-mail me at dragynmagick@gmail.com

Dee

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home