Monday, June 05, 2006

Another ass-kicking Monday

BLAH is all I can say about today. I'm not even sure why this day was ever created lol. Well, a lot was accomplished this weekend as far as the move is concerned. My garage is packed to the ceiling with furniture and knick-knacks of crap being sold by Melinda and myself. My step-dad Gary was a huge help in getting everything done. We worked our tails off Saturday and Sunday. There is some bad news, though.

Saturday evening my parent's full size Ford F150 truck (with my rugs still in the bed of the truck) was stolen right from their driveway. This truck was my Mother's means of transportation to and from her doctor appointments. Some people, I swear. If I didn't have a heart, I would cast a hex on them! Damnit, I believe in Karma and the Wiccan Rede too much though. Sometimes being good really sucks lol. Anyway, they had a topper that went to their truck that they can no longer use.

I have set up an add on ebay in hopes of selling the darn thing to raise some money towards getting her a new vehicle. You can view the add here. If you know of anyone who might be interested, please forward the add! Thanks and Blessed Be to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home