Tuesday, May 16, 2006

*****Big Update******

Some of you already know this, but by the end of June the kids and I will be moving to Dallas to stay with my Mom for awhile. This is temporary until the kids and I can find a house to purchase close to my Mom. After much discussion, this temporary move will benefit all of us both financially and personally. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me via e-mail.

On June 17th there will be a HUGE garage sale at my house in Burleson. There will be couches, coffee tables, end tables, washer, dryer, fridge, queen-size bed, mattresses, toys, and a ton of other stuff. My friend Melinda will also have a ton of things that she will be adding to the garage sale so we are expecting it to be BIG. If anyone is interested in anything, send me an e-mail as well. You can e-mail me personally at ditzy_blonde_diva_1995@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home