Thursday, December 22, 2005

New Pictures of the Kids (low quality)

So I am a bit late posting the kids halloween costumes, but I can at least post some low-quality Christmas pictures, wooo hooo! (I will be sending originals out in the mail to family very soon, by the way.)


These were taken at the beginning of December. Christian is 9 and Skye is 6 now. Skye has outgrown Christian in shoe and clothing sizes.









Christian is looking more and more like his father every day. I can't WAIT until he starts liking girls........ sheesh!




Skye, well, I can't deny her.... she's "mini-me". Unfortunately, she is JUST as honry, too.








And last but not least, here is a picture of Lyken, my 8-month old Rotty. he is just as much apart of this family. Hell, he eats more than both kids put together and he weighs more, too. He is now 100 pounds. Only about 50 more to go, wooo hoo!
He is a big oh teddy bear though. He sure loved Santa.

1 Comments:

Blogger SassCDaphne said...

Thank you both :)

12/30/2005 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home