Friday, November 04, 2005

The Apple Doesn't Fall Far.......

Last night I learned that my daughter, Skye, and I have a lot more in common than just our looks (see below).







When I was her age, I couldn't stand chocolate which is not common in kids. While Skye was sifting through her bottomless pit of Halloween candy, she mentioned that I could have her chocolate candy because she can't stand chocolate. What are the chances of that?!?! Even more scary, I know what I put MY parents through as a kid so I have a feeling that eventually this will be my punishment for it! lol

We don't have any big plans for the weekend. The kids and I have declared Saturdays to be "library day" in an effort to get Skye more interested in reading. We go to the local library which is very nice and they have a great kid's section. They have these cute little private benches where the kids can sit and read to themselves. They are really enjoying library time and looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Daph





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home